Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snowing at Breakfast

I knew It's Saturday.So I was delighted when my mom told me it's snowing early in the morning. I looked outside my window,yes, it was snowing,for the first time in Bloomington.So this is something for me to celebrate.I shouted at malla,my little brother, to come and see.He looked very sleepy.Then I showed him how its snowing outside , his eyes popped out right away.We looked and looked over and over again by hanging through the window, snow flurries were falling and falling with no stopping,our car was fully covered with snow,the height of the snow on our  car was about three white bread sandwiches filled with PB and Jelly.Our car color was maroon but it looked like a whitish maroonish ghost.Then our mom called us for the breakfast,I wished that I could have cereal and milk but it turned out to be a sandwich filled with  butter and jelly for  me and butter less for malla. Malla hates butter. I ate my one in five bites to get outside and play.Then mom yelled at me to finish my milk. She said that was not the time to go outside. She called me to read books so I had to wait until I can go out. My joy got over for the morning with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment