Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear   Santa,
I want Twenty (20) dinosaurs for the Christmas. I also want a train for my little brother. I think he also wants Rosie and the water tower. I will be good all the time. So don’t worry about me. I want big and small dinosaurs. I don’t care what the color is. I don’t want to know what the height is. I need five more Triceratops, 2 Torosaurus, 10 (Ten) T-rexes,2 Euoplocephalus and one Ankylosaurus. That’s all. Do you really have a big book, Please tell elves not to mess up with the names. It can’t be that difficult to read names of dinosaurs, I think they are good at reading. I hope they are better than my mother, she can’t read dinosaur names, Can you tell me exactly that how many elves work for you. Tomorrow I am going to visit Children’s Museum; I am really excited about that, do you know they have real dinosaur fossils. Don’t forget Thomas toys for my brother. He is a big help, so don’t hurt his feelings. I am good to my family. I always take a bath. I will always read books. I will not stay up late on Christmas Eve. Thank you very much. Thishya Mendis

No comments:

Post a Comment